Porsche OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Porsche Parts
If you want to ensure that your Porsche model performs at its fullest potential, it’s essential that you perform all repairs with genuine Porsche OEM parts. After all, they have been engineered to work perfectly with your model, as they’re the same parts that are used during production. Our team is here to help you learn more about how you can reap the benefits of using Porsche OEM parts vs. aftermarket Porsche parts.
The Benefits of Porsche Genuine Parts
Porsche OEM parts are the only parts that have been crafted with Porsche themselves. This ensures superior performance and longevity, giving you the performance you require.
- Porsche Genuine Parts last longer due to their quality construction.
- Their design makes them less susceptible to wear and tear.
- Using Porsche Genuine Parts ensures that your vehicle retains as much of its value as possible.
The Risks of Aftermarket Porsche Parts
Sure, there are some aftermarket Porsche parts that might get the job done just fine. However, there are several risks associated with choosing aftermarket parts rather than the OEM alternative.
- Lower quality – With so many aftermarket options to choose from, it may be difficult to find the part you need and to ensure its quality. With Porsche Genuine Parts, it is easy to find the exact components your vehicle requires–a component which has been carefully designed to work just as the part it replaced.
- No warranty – Most aftermarket parts do not come with a warranty, so if it does not work as it should, you will likely be out of luck. OEM parts typically have warranty coverage against defects for added peace of mind. Case in point, genuine Porsche parts are covered by a 2-year/unlimited-mile factory warranty.
- Void your vehicle warranty – Sometimes, using aftermarket parts can actually void the warranty on your vehicle. Choosing OEM Porsche parts is the safe bet.
Find Quality OEM Porsche Parts at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche
Are you looking for Porsche OEM parts? Don’t hesitate to contact us online, and our team will be standing by to help you take them home today. And of course, our service specialists will help you install it with ease. Schedule service today, or give us a call at (844) 242-2516 if you have any questions. We’d also love to help you learn how to reduce interest costs by paying your loan early, about the best La Canada restaurants, and about what makes in-house auto financing different.
Learn More With Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche
Contact Us New Panamera Inventory Whether you plan on getting behind the wheel for yourself, or if you prefer to settle into the back seat for your commute, there’s a perfect 2020 Porsche Panamera for sale in our new model inventory that’s sure to satiate. Our team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche will help you learn more about…
Contact Us New Inventory It goes without saying the the redesigned 2020 Porsche 911 offers visceral performance and world-class technology. But just what does the Porsche 911 interior have in store to make your Los Angeles drives truly unforgettable? Our team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche is ready to highlight our favorite Porsche 911 interior features and options to…
Contact Us New Inventory If you’re looking for an executive sedan that offers peerless performance for your Los Angeles drives, then there’s no better choice than the Porsche Panamera. After all, it’s the only sedan on sale today that offers legendary Porsche motorsports heritage. But how much is a Porsche Panamera? The team at our Glendale-area…