The Value of Factory Recommended Maintenance
The service team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche is often asked if they can perform individual requests like an oil change instead of performing the factory recommended intermediate or full maintenance. Though this can be done at your request, we strongly recommend against it. The same Weissach engineers that designed your car with the performance and luxury you expect from Porsche also created a maintenance schedule to keep your Porsche operating at peak performance. This recommended maintenance schedule includes replacement or inspections of many crucial components that can wear with age, regardless of miles. The maintenance schedule also includes many inspections that can prevent minor issues from becoming major repairs.
If your vehicle is due for an oil change or any other maintenance, consider having the service performed here at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche.
All maintenance or repairs include the following:
- Vehicle check for open workshop campaigns and recalls
- Software updates that will enhance the technology in your vehicle
- Checking and topping off fluids that are accessible
- Checking belts and hoses
- Topping off wiper washer fluid and inspecting wiper blades
- Inspecting brakes for condition and wear
- Inspecting tires for proper inflation and wear
- Clearing water drains (if applicable)
- Complimentary vehicle multipoint inspection
- Complimentary vehicle car wash
- Complimentary Uber ride throughout Los Angeles
- Complimentary Porsche loaner vehicle with appointment (subject to availability)
- All work performed by Porsche Certified Technicians
- A one-of-a-kind air-cooled division that specializes in classic air-cooled Porsche models
How long will this maintenance take to complete?
Another question often asked is how long will this take? Although an oil change may sound like something that can be rushed, the entire maintanence process from arrival to exit can take approximately 2.5 hours. This includes the write up, repairs and inspections, trips to the parts department, car wash, and so much more.
Schedule your service appointment today!
If your Porsche is due for an oil change or any other kind of Porsche maintenance or repairs in the Pasadena area, then schedule your appointment and allow the certified technicians at our Porsche service center to help! Our dealership is located at 325 West Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105 and you can reach us directly at (844) 242-2516.