How to Check Your Car Oil Levels
Before your bring your vehicle into your Porsche service center near Los Angeles, follow this simple and straightforward guide from Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche in Pasadena to see if your car needs new oil:
- Make sure the car is parked on a level surface.
- Allow the engine to cool off for a few minutes.
- Pop the hood of the car.
- Pull the dipstick out of the car.
- Wipe off the dipstick with a clean cloth.
- Insert the dipstick back into the tube all the way.
- Pull the dipstick back out.
- Look at the dipstick to detect the current oil level, measuring it against the levels indicated on the dipstick (high/low, minimum/maximum, etc.).
- Check the oil quality as well, making sure it’s translucent and not filled with debris.
Why is it Important to Get Your Oil Changed?
Engine oil is the lubricant that keeps your engine firing–literally. This lubricant lines the walls between the pistons and housing, preventing the engine from overheating and allowing your engine to achieve its optimal performance and efficiency levels. Failure to get your oil changed at the recommended time can lead to poor performance, bad MPG ratings, major engine problems, and even total engine disrepair.
Where Can I Get a Cheap Oil Change?
The oil change cost is more than worth it when you consider the alternative. But where can you get affordable oil change prices? Check out the current oil change coupons and other service specials going on right now near Los Angeles at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche.
How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
Among the reasons to service your vehicle here are the quality and efficiency of the service you’ll receive. When you bring your vehicle in for an oil change, we’ll also run a basic vehicle diagnostics test to make sure everything’s in good working order. In all, it shouldn’t take more than around 30 minutes to an hour.
Schedule Your Oil Change Near Glendale at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche!
Take advantage of all the Porsche services available to you near Arcadia at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche, located at 325 W. Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena, CA. Got questions? Feel free to give our certified Porsche technicians a call at (844) 242-2521.