2023 Porsche Panamera Interior
What can you expect from the interior of the Porsche Panamera? Whether you opt for the sedan body style, the spacious Executive upgrade, or the Sport Turismo hatchback, you’ll love what you find inside the cabin! Our in-depth guide to the 2023 Porsche Panamera interior covers everything you’ll need to know about the latest model before you pick out a build or schedule a test drive.
Porsche Panamera Interior Features
Although the Porsche Panamera offers a stunning range of optional features and upgrades, even the most accessible models in the lineup will impress demanding Los Angeles and Arcadia drivers.
The range of standard Porsche Panamera interior features includes:
- High Gloss Black interior trim
- 12V power outlet in the center console
- Porsche Communication Management with Bluetooth/USB connectivity
- 12.3-inch touch screen
- Porsche Car Connect
- Hi-fi sound system with 10 speakers
- Wireless Apple® CarPlay® and Wired Android Auto
- Smartphone compartment with wireless charging
- 3 months of Sirius™ XM Platinum
- Voice Control
- Two rear USB charging ports
- Instrument cluster with two high-resolution displays
- Central analog tachometer with black dial face
- Two-zone climate control
- Tinted thermally-insulated glass
- Heated front seats
Among the many available features and upgrades offered by the new Panamera, the following are just a few of the highlights:
- Quad-zone climate control
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated rear seats
- Rear-seat entertainment system
- Bose® audio system
- Burmester® audio system
- Ventilated/massaging front/rear seats
For a comprehensive overview of your options, we recommend that you sit down with one of the Porsche specialists on our team! It’s easy to set up an appointment online. While you’re here, we can even help you explore Panamera accessories that will make your model completely unique.
Porsche Panamera Interior Dimensions
Porsche doesn’t list their vehicles with precise interior dimensions, but reviewers have unanimously praised the Panamera lineup for combining a sleek exterior with a spacious and welcoming interior design. Here’s what you should know about the Porsche Panamera interior capacities:
Porsche Panamera Seating Capacity & Legroom
- The Porsche Panamera sedan seats up to four passengers.
- The Porsche Panamera Executive also seats up to four passengers, but its wheelbase is six inches longer than the sedan model’s wheelbase. As a result, the Executive models offer the most rear legroom and the most cargo space with the rear seats flat.
- The Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo seats up to five passengers and offers the most cargo space when the rear seats are upright.
Porsche Panamera Cargo Space: Sedan
- 17.6 cubic feet behind the rear seats
- 47.3 cubic feet with the rear seats flat
Porsche Panamera Cargo Space: Executive
- 17.6 cubic feet behind the rear seats
- 52.6 cubic feet with the rear seats flat
Porsche Panamera Cargo Space: Sport Turismo
- 18.3 cubic feet behind the rear seats
- 49.0 cubic feet with the rear seats flat
Dimensions for E-Hybrid models may vary by small margins.
Experience the Panamera at Rusnak/Pasadena!
If you still have questions about the Porsche Panamera, don’t hesitate to reach out! In fact, the best way to understand what sets this model apart is to get behind the wheel at our dealership in Pasadena, CA! We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Glendale, and we offer Panamera lease specials that you won’t want to miss.
More from Rusnak/Pasadena
The Porsche Cayenne is popular in Glendale for its versatility. Offering two body styles, a traditional SUV and a Coupe, the Cayenne blends the classic performance of a Porsche with the enhanced cargo space and capability of an SUV. But, when choosing between the two body styles, Arcadia drivers will want to consider the…
The 2023 Porsche 718 Cayman delivers superior handling and plenty of power, making it perfect for Los Angeles drivers who want an iconic brand and many enjoyable daily drives. Contact UsNew Cayman 718 Inventory No matter which configuration you decide to bring home, the Porsche 718 Cayman specs will impress anyone who looks…
What can you expect from the interior of the Porsche Panamera? Whether you opt for the sedan body style, the spacious Executive upgrade, or the Sport Turismo hatchback, you’ll love what you find inside the cabin! Our in-depth guide to the 2023 Porsche Panamera interior covers everything you’ll need to know about the latest model…