2020 Porsche Taycan Specs
Finally, Los Angeles drivers can take home the 2020 Porsche Taycan from Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche – and it’s ready to take your mind off of every other car in its class. This all-electric Porsche has been anticipated for years since the Mission-E Concept, and the result is sure to excite. Our team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche will help you explore 2020 Porsche Taycan specs so you can see how it will absolutely revolutionize your everyday drives through Arcadia.
2020 Porsche Taycan Specs: Power and Performance
Making an electric vehicle that lives up to Porsche reputation certainly was not an easy task, but Porsche is ready to help Los Angeles drivers live in the future with the all-new Taycan. One of the most notable performance features is Launch Control, giving your Taycan Overboost Power of 560kW. Browse performance oriented Porsce Taycan specs below:
- 4S Engine: The 4S engine powers up to 482 hp and 479 lb-ft of max torque with Launch Control. Its Overboost Power pushes it to 562 hp!
- Taycan Turbo: The Turbo powers up to 616 hp, and its Launch Control boosts the torque to 626 lb-ft and a 670 hp Overboost Power.
- Taycan Turbo 4S: The Turbo 4S powers up to 616 hp, but its Launch Control bests even the amazing specs on the Turbo with a max torque of 774 lb-ft and max 750 hp.
When using launch control, the 2020 Porsche Taycan 0-60 mph is only 2.6 seconds!
2020 Porsche Taycan Efficiency
Wondering about the 2020 Porsche Taycan specs as far as efficiency is concerned? Since it’s an electric vehicle, there isn’t really a 2020 Porsche Taycan “fuel economy”; its efficiency is instead measured in an EPA-estimated Driving Range metric.
- Driving Range: The Taycan has a massive 192-mile range, so you can go very far before charging it.
- 800-volt System: With this system, not only do you get outstanding range; your Taycan will charge at incredible speeds.
- Intelligent Range Manager: This available technology adjusts climate and speed once you enter your destination so you don’t run out of fuel.
And of course, if you want some real-life testing numbers for Porsche Taycan specs, check our Taycan Turbo range test.
2020 Porsche Taycan Specs: Dimensions
Glendale drivers get all the expected sleek design features of a Porsche with the Taycan, meaning that you’ll feel one with your vehicle inside and out.
- Length: 195.4 inches
- Width (with/without mirrors folded in): 77.5 inches / 84.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 114.2 inches
- Height: 54.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 4,953 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 6,349 pounds
- Max Load: 1,396 pounds
The Porsche Taycan front luggage compartment that is 2.8 cubic feet and the rear luggage compartment that is 14.3 cubic feet, making for a total of over 17 cubic feet of cargo space – impressive for such a performance-oriented electric model.
Find out more about the 2020 Porsche Taycan with Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche!
These 2020 Porsche Taycan specs are certainly exciting on paper, but they’re even more thrilling when you’re behind the wheel. When you’re ready to learn more about Porsche Taycan price and to get into the driver’s seat, don’t hesitate to contact us online today.
More from Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche
Who wouldn’t enjoy driving along our Pasadena roads on a nice day with the top down in a Porsche sports car? And with a Porsche 911 convertible price starting as low as $114,000, it’s within reach of many households. If you like convertibles, there are nine Porsche 911 models to choose from, each with their own…
Known for their performance and unparalleled power, you can expect the best from Porsche models. Curious about the fastest Porsche models available? Check out our guide to help you learn about the fastest Porsche 0-60 times for each mode from the 911 to the 718 Boxster. No matter which model you choose to drive home…
For a luxury sedan that offers outstanding quality and refinement, the Porsche Panamera comes at a reasonable price. The Porsche Panamera also comes in a multitude of trim levels with innovative, aspiring Porsche technology features you won’t want to miss out on. Explore the 2021 Porsche Panamera price by configuration with us at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche to…