2019 Porsche Cayenne Bows
The 2019 Porsche Cayenne is just around the corner. Below is a list of Kelley Blue Book’s favorite features from their recent sneak peek and test drive of the upcoming model:
- Staggered Wheels
- Rear-Axle Steering
- New Porsche Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB’s for short)
- ParkAssist Plus to prevent wheel rashes and curbing
- Garage Pilot self-parking
- Tons of new-car technology
- New active safety systems for the 2019 model year
- An available adaptive roof spoiler with airbrake positioning
- Off-Road Prowess thanks in part to various terrain modes
The folks at Kelley Blue book also were able to take the new Cayenne for a test ride. From on track performance to off road capability, they were impressed. Interested in this new Porsche model? Have patience. It’s definitely worth waiting for. Priced starting at just over $66,000, the new Cayenne should arrive in showrooms sometime mid-2019.
Whether you want a brand new Cayenne, or a used Porsche model, our team is ready to fit it into your Los Angeles drives.