Coronavirus Preventative Measures for Your Porsche
There’s no doubt that these uncertain times can be tough, but our team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche is always working to help our clients. For LA drivers in search of peace of mind, knowing what coronavirus preventative measures to take can help tremendously. No matter if you drive a Porsche 911 or Porsche Macan, our helpful tips can keep you just a bit safer. Let the service experts at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche help you learn about coronavirus preventative measures for your Porsche.
Coronavirus Preventative Measures: What Areas Should I Clean?
Now that you’ve read up on the proper precautions to take before sanitizing your Porsche interior, take the following steps to sanitize your vehicle to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Keep in mind that it pays to be thorough and that it never hurts to go the extra mile. Here’s what you can do to get started:
- Start with the steering wheel. When driving through Los Angeles, you’ll be handling your steering wheel throughout. That means it’s one of the dirtiest parts of your interior. Areas like stitching, seams, and multifunction controls can also be a trap for germs, so take care to clean them.
- Clean interior and exterior door handles and buttons. Drivers also frequently touch their door handles and dash buttons or knobs. Be careful to not use a disinfectant wipe on exterior handles, as it may damage your paint. While you’re working on the door, take a moment to wipe down all the controls for the windows and side mirrors. You should also wipe down the rearview mirror.
- Wipe down the infotainment system. You spend lots of time handling your infotainment controls, so they’re also important to keep clean. For your touch screen, use a microfiber cloth to remove fingerprints, then use an ammonia-free cleaner of your choice. Remember, harsh chemicals, paper towels, and tissues can damage the screen. If in doubt, use a cleaner that’s safe to use on electronics like laptops and tablets.
- Clean the cup holders, consoles, and storage areas. These areas are especially susceptible to crumbs and other debris. Be sure to get into these hard-to-reach areas to ensure cleanliness.
- Clean your seats. Before cleaning any leather surface, it’s important to perform a spot test to ensure that your chosen cleaners don’t discolor any surfaces. Wipe down the fabric surfaces, then rinse promptly and dry it as much as possible with a clean dry cloth. Always condition your leather after cleaning.
Do you still have questions on what products you should be using? Contact our parts department to learn what you need to keep your Porsche clean.
Remember We’re All In This Together
When it comes down to it, the most important steps you can take to prevent coronavirus and slow the spread of COVID-19 are the guidelines set out by the CDC. Our team at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche is simply here to help you follow these precautions and stay safe.
Learn More with Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche
Who wouldn’t enjoy driving along our Pasadena roads on a nice day with the top down in a Porsche sports car? And with a Porsche 911 convertible price starting as low as $114,000, it’s within reach of many households. If you like convertibles, there are nine Porsche 911 models to choose from, each with their own…
Known for their performance and unparalleled power, you can expect the best from Porsche models. Curious about the fastest Porsche models available? Check out our guide to help you learn about the fastest Porsche 0-60 times for each mode from the 911 to the 718 Boxster. No matter which model you choose to drive home…
For a luxury sedan that offers outstanding quality and refinement, the Porsche Panamera comes at a reasonable price. The Porsche Panamera also comes in a multitude of trim levels with innovative, aspiring Porsche technology features you won’t want to miss out on. Explore the 2021 Porsche Panamera price by configuration with us at Rusnak/Pasadena Porsche to…